Bienvenido!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Transfer to Bucaramanga!

Querido Familia,
 
No tengo tiempo para escribirles mucho. These past 5 days I have been in an area in Bogotá called Engativá. It's in the same stake as my old ward Alejandría. I was there temporarily replacing a missionary who finished his mission and left for the US. Another gringo from Idaho took my place in Alejandría while I've been here in Engativá. It's been really cool here in Engativá. In these 5 days I have already grown to love the people so much, it's NUTS! I'm gonna miss the members and the investigators, because tomorrow I'm leaving for my official new area in.... BUCARAMANGA! Uncle Greg is familiar with this city. Everyone in Colombia talks about how beautiful it is, so I'm really excited, although I'm gonna extremely miss Alejandría and Engativá. My companion will be Elder Silva, another Peruano. I hope he's cool and a powerful missionary and that we can learn a lot from each other!
 
I hope ur all doing well! I love you all, and I love the Gospel! It is SUUPPPERRRRRRR! And super true, too:)
 
Ciáo!

Elder Bogdan
 
{written June 20, 2011}

No comments:

Post a Comment